What are Mooblooms Minecraft? Know Everything About Mooblooms

Moobloom in Minecraft are very beautiful cow that are covered in buttercups. You could only find this in Minecraft: Earth app. This app was available on iOS and Android devices on the App Store and Google Play Store. Sadly, the app has been discontinued after some time.

Don’t worry, we have kept the Moobloom information right here. We guide you about how they are, how they behave. And if there’s any chance that they will be brought back in the future.

What is a Moobloom in Minecraft?

As mentioned above, Mooblooms were a variant of the Mushroom that looks like a cow. They are red and white mobs that spawn mushrooms on their backs. Mooblooms grew buttercups on their backs, and they were only in the now-defunct Minecraft – Earth. They were beautiful, wonderful, healthy creatures. Players would cut them down to get a buttercup!

What is Moobloom Minecraft
Source: ytimg.com

Moobloom’s body is yellow in color with white spots covering the entire body. It had two black eyes and four buttercups. Three on the back and one on its head.

Minecraft Moobloom Behavior

As Moobloom walked, they left a trail of yellow colored flowers on the ground behind them. There was an 80% chance that one of these flowers could be a dandelion, and a 20% would be plant sunflowers

Mooblooms behaved very similarly to regular cows. They roam around and graze on the grass all day. The yellow colored cow is the rarest cow and very difficult to find. There is a low ( 0.6% ) chance of cow mobs spawning a Moobloom.

Will the Moobloom ever be in Minecraft?

The Moobloom was so popular and had a lot of fans too that it has made its debut in Minecraft Dungeons.

During the second anniversary of the dungeon crawler event in May/June 2022, the baby Moobloom was added as a rare pet in the game. In that you needed to clear a challenge to get this pet.

As for the main game, it is not easy to give a proper answer. Whether we’ll ever see the Moobloom or not, as Minecraft is constantly evolving and updating with new animals and mobs. However, it is entirely possible that Mooblooms may be added to Minecraft soon. Keep visiting My Architecture’s Idea for more updates.

Also Read:

Rahul Joshi

Rahul is the founder of My Architecture's Idea and has a passion for writing. He is from India and has been helping businesses grow for 3 years. Follow him on Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook

2 thoughts on “What are Mooblooms Minecraft? Know Everything About Mooblooms

  • October 7, 2022 at 3:50 am

    That is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!|


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *